What exactly is RNA and what does it have to do with vaccines? To understand this, we must first understand that vaccines are considered a biologic. What does that mean, it means that it is
“manufactured in a living system such as a microorganism, or plant or animal cells. Most biologics are very large, complex molecules or mixtures of molecules. Many biologics are produced using recombinant DNA technology.https://www.bio.org/articles/how-do-drugs-and-biologics-differ
…it is difficult, and sometimes impossible, to characterize a complex biologic by testing methods available in the laboratory, and some of the components of a finished biologic may be unknown.
Therefore, for biologics, “the product is the process.” Because the finished product cannot be fully characterized in the laboratory, manufacturers must ensure product consistency, quality, and purity by ensuring that the manufacturing process remains substantially the same over time.
The living systems used to produce biologics can be sensitive to very minor changes in the manufacturing process. Small process differences can significantly affect the nature of the finished biologic and, most importantly, the way it functions in the body.”
Notice in the quote above I highlighted the words ” recombinant DNA technology. ” What exactly is recombinant DNA technology? This is where it gets real interesting and most people have no idea what RNA is and how it is made. According to Encyclopædia Britannica, RNA is:
“Recombinant DNA technology, joining together of DNA molecules from two different species that are inserted into a host organism to produce new genetic combinations that are of value to science, medicine, agriculture, and industry. Since the focus of all genetics is the gene, the fundamental goal of laboratory geneticists is to isolate, characterize, and manipulate genes. Although it is relatively easy to isolate a sample of DNA from a collection of cells, finding a specific gene within this DNA sample can be compared to finding a needle in a haystack. Consider the fact that each human cell contains approximately 2 metres (6 feet) of DNA. Therefore, a small tissue sample will contain many kilometres of DNA. However, recombinant DNA technology has made it possible to isolate one gene or any other segment of DNA, enabling researchers to determine its nucleotide sequence, study its transcripts, mutate it in highly specific ways, and reinsert the modified sequence into a living organism. “Contributor: Anthony J.F. Griffiths
Article Title: Recombinant DNA technology
Website Name: Encyclopædia Britannica
Publisher: Encyclopædia Britannica, inc.
Date Published: December 07, 2018
To determine what that means for our use of vaccines, we must first look at the different DNA contained in the various vaccines.
- human-diploid fibroblast cell cultures (strain WI-38) aka human aborted fetus cells found in: Adenovirus, MMR (MMR-II , MMRV (ProQuad)(Frozen), MMRV (ProQuad)(Refrigerator Stable)
- MRC-5 cells (a line of normal human diploid cells) also aborted fetus cells found in DTaP-IPV (Quadracel), DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel), Hep A (Havrix), Hep A (Vaqta), Hep A/Hep B (Twinrix), MMRV (ProQuad)(Frozen), MMRV (ProQuad)(Refrigerator Stable), Rabies (Imovax), Varicella (Varivax)Frozen, Varicella (Varivax)Refrigerator Stable, Zoster (Shingles)(Zostavax) Frozen, Zoster (Shingles)(Zostavax) Refrigerator Stable,
- fetal bovine serum (comes from the blood drawn from a bovine fetus ): Adenovirus, MMR (MMR-II), Rotavirus (RotaTeq), Varicella (Varivax)Frozen
- human serum albumin ( protein in human blood plasma ): Adenovirus, Rabies (RabAvert), Smallpox (Vaccinia)(ACAM2000)
- recombinant human albumin : MMR (MMR-II), MMRV (ProQuad)(Refrigerator Stable)
- bovine extract: DTaP (Infanrix), DTaP-IPV (Kinrix), DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix), Td (Mass Biologics), Tdap (Boostrix)
- Latham medium derived from bovine casein : DTaP (Infanrix), DTaP (Infanrix), DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix), Tdap (Boostrix)
- VERO cells (kidney epithelial cells extracted from an African green monkey. ) : DTaP-IPV (Kinrix), DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix), Polio (IPV – Ipol), Rotavirus (RotaTeq), Rotavirus (Rotarix)
- normal human diploid cells, (human aborted fetuses): DTaP-IPV (Quadracel)
- CMRL 1969 medium supplemented with calf serum: DTaP-IPV (Quadracel), DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel)
- bovine serum albumin, albumin protein from cows: DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel), Japanese Encephalitis (Ixiaro)
- modified Mueller and Miller medium ( the procedure involves the use of a variant and somewhat unstable strain of Clostridium Tetani and a culture medium containing a pancreatic digest of casein with additional cystine and tyrosine, beef heart infusion, glucose and inorganic salts. ): DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel), Hib (ActHIB)
- bovine albumin : Hep A (Vaqta)
- yeast DNA : Hep B (Heplisav-B)
- yeast protein : DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix), Hep B (Engerix-B), Hep B (Recombivax), Hep B (Heplisav-B), Hep A/Hep B (Twinrix), Human Papillomavirus(HPV) (Gardasil 9)
- Madin Darby Canine Kidney : Influenza (Flucelvax)Quadrivalent
- chick embryo cell culture : MMR (MMR-II), MMRV (ProQuad)(Frozen), MMRV (ProQuad)(Refrigerator Stable)
- chicken fibroblasts: Rabies (RabAvert)
- vero cells [DNA from porcine circoviruses (PCV) 1 and 2: Rotavirus (RotaTeq), Rotavirus (Rotarix)
- African Green Monkey kidney (Vero) cells : Smallpox (Vaccinia)(ACAM2000)
All of these ingredients and their respective vaccines can be found at the CDC website vaccine ingredient pages.
Now we learn that with RNA, as stated above, “DNA molecules from two different species that are inserted into a host organism to produce new genetic combinations”. So that means they are splitting human DNA with the DNA of animals and aborted fetuses and then injecting it back into our bodies with the hopes that it will cause us to create the antigen needed to immunize us against a virus. Did you notice that most of those with animal and human DNA are on the schedule for our children to be injected with before they start school and throughout our lives?
So what is the difference between a biologic, reference, or biosimilar product? According to the FDA it is:
“What is a biological product?FDA, Biosimilar and Interchangeable Products, 10/23/2017
used to diagnose, prevent, treat, and cure diseases and medical conditions. Biological products are a diverse category of products and are generally large, complex molecules. These products may be produced through biotechnology in a living system, such as a microorganism, plant cell, or animal cell, and are often more difficult to characterize than small molecule drugs.
What is a reference product?
A reference product is the single biological product, already approved by FDA, against which a proposed biosimilar product is compared. A reference product is approved based on, among other things, a full complement of safety and effectiveness data. A proposed biosimilar product is compared to and evaluated against a reference product to ensure that the product is highly similar and has no clinically meaningful differences.
What is a biosimilar product?
A biosimilar is a biological product that is highly similar to and has no clinically meaningful differences from an existing FDA-approved reference product.”
Do you know what CISA is? CISA stands for Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) Project. “CISA addresses vaccine safety issues, conducts high quality clinical research, and assesses complex clinical adverse events following vaccination. CISA facilitates CDC’s collaboration with vaccine safety experts at leading academic medical centers and strengthens national capacity for vaccine safety monitoring. The CISA Project provides consultation to US clinicians who have vaccine safety questions about a specific patient residing in the US. In addition, CISA provides consultation to US healthcare providers and public health partners on vaccine safety issues, and reviews clinical adverse events following immunization ( AEFI) involving the US-licensed vaccines.” What companies are in the list of CISA sites, well you might be surprised. That group of companies that are SUPPOSED to insure the safety of vaccines are the very ones (some at least) who are responsible for creating the vaccines.
Doesn’t that sound like the fox guarding the hen house? Why would they have any incentive to make sure the vaccines were safe when vaccine manufacturers aren’t even held liable for their product when it injures or kills someone. The only product that you can not sue for damages caused they their products.
I also found it very interesting when researching all this that the Gates Foundation has invested “$52 million (€46 million) in CureVac, a leading clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company specializing in mRNA-based vaccine technologies.” “
“As part of the agreement, the foundation will also provide separate funding for several projects to develop prophylactic vaccines based on CureVac’s proprietary messenger RNA (mRNA) platform. In addition, CureVac’s longstanding investor dievini Hopp BioTech announced a commitment of $24 million (€21 million) of additional equity.
CureVac is pioneering the use of natural and chemically unmodified mRNA as a data carrier to instruct the human body to produce its own proteins capable of fighting a wide range of diseases. CureVac’s novel technology is the broadest and most advanced mRNA therapeutic platform and allows for rapid, low-cost production of multiple drugs and vaccines. Additionally, CureVac’s mRNA vaccines are thermostable, which eliminates the demand for cold-chain storage and infrastructure, a major challenge in the vaccine supply of most developing countries.” (Press Release, March 5, 2015, Gates Foundation)
We all know that Gates has previously said during TED2010 talk in reference to climate change and emissions was to depopulate. Specifically he states, ” First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent. ”
A great number of people believe that he wants to depopulate the world and this is the video where that theory came from. Given the fact he is being sued by other countries for giving out the polio vaccine when then in turn gave thousands of children Polio, should we trust anything he is invested in? Note: He is also responsible for getting Common Core in your schools, but that is another venue and another story.
So, I learned a lot about RNA and how the DNA is being split to create a new DNA strand and then used in vaccines, what about you?
Disclaimer: Information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical or legal advice.
6 thoughts on “Vaccines and RNA, What Is It?”
I am currently working on another article that will expand on this one, so keep a look out for that post.